Monday, November 10

Stop the madness!

Recently KSL did an article on blogging and the dangers of blogging. Sure, there are some freaks out there that might use a blog to find you, but I doubt it. Seriously, if someone wanted to kidnap my kids, I highly doubt they would google search blogs in GR to find just the right kid to snatch. What is the likelihood of that happening? For those of you that read the article, keep in mind that the "stalker" was a close family member. The point is, you never know who is going to end up being a stalker. Most people looking at blogs are just nosey, me included, not out to hurt you or your loved ones in any way. I guess now that most people are going private, my favorite past time, blog stalking, is a thing of the past. Most peoples blogs that I look at, probably don't know it and therefore, I am just too embarrassed to ask to be on their "privileged" list. We have a tracker that tells us who has been on our blog, how often and for how long. No need to fret over a few curious people. Until I no longer feel safe, our blog will not be going private. Read on freaks!

4 Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Amen Sister!!!

Toni said...

So that's what that story was about. I saw a preview for it on KSL but I didn't get the whole story. I'm not too worried either. How do you get a tracker thing though? That I'm interested in!

Marcia said...

Crazy people. I want to know how you do the tracker.

Marlene said...

To get a tracker of your own, go to statcounter.com. Any questions need to be directed to Scott though, he's the computer geek at our house.