This is what Addyson looks like every night when she goes to bed. Any one who knows her, knows that she can't leave her hair alone, and when she is playing with her hair, she's sucking on her tongue. What started out as a cute habit, now drives me berserk!! It doesn't hurt anything or anybody,when she does it, but I can't stand it! I've tried to tell her that she can't go to kindergarten next year if she still plays with her hair, but she won't stop. She actually told me the other day that "I have tried and tried and tried to stop but can't, so I guess I'll have to stay home with you." Not the outcome I was looking for. So, if anyone has any bright ideas to stop this annoying habit once and for all, please speak up.
13 years ago



4 Thoughts:
She does look cute doing it while sleeping. The only solution I could come up with is shave her head. I bet she would rub the fuzz then though.
She likes to play with Scott's, even when he just had it buzzed. So I'm sure that shaving it wouldn't do any good.
If you have any luck with finding a plan, let me know; I need it too. I have also tried the 'you can't go to kindergarten if you keep playing with your belly' but I got about the same result. He told me he could just stay in pre-school, he likes his teacher so she would let him. What do you say to that? CRAP!
Kylie used to twist her hair to fall asleep too. One night I heard her screaming bloody murder and knew something was wrong, so I went in. She had her finger stuck in her hair and it was so tight she was in a lot of pain. After that happened for the 3rd time, she gave it up. Maybe you should wrap it around her finger every time she falls asleep. JUST KIDDING! Good luck.
Post a Comment